Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Trip to Saskatchewan (part 1)



Mom and I travelled to Saskatchewan to see some relatives. Here I am with my very own seat on the plane!


















When we got there I unwound by practicing standing.
Here I am with Grandma. Looks like Grandpa is watching NASCAR racing. Must be Sunday afternoon!




Great Grandma was fun to sit with. Besides Mommy and Grandma she was the only person I would stay with for more than a few minutes.















Here I am with my new friend Hailey. I like to watch her to see what I will be able to do someday.













Well, a baby has to exercise sometime. I really wanted to roll over and eventually I did. While at Grandma and Grandpa's I rolled over from my stomach to my back. When I got home I rolled from my back to my stomach.









Stay tuned for more pictures from my trip. The computer is being difficult so Mommy says she will show you the rest another day.

No comments:

baby
baby