Friday, August 31, 2007

Fun With Family and Friends





Here's a look into how the blog is created. This is my work station.











We went to visit Auntie and Uncle this week and I tried on Jackson's helmet. It almost fits!













Eli and I enjoyed watching Uncle Jared play the guitar.












I also went to visit Jen who was back from Africa to have a baby.












Gwyn and I are learning to share. Our dads were pushing us around in Gwyn's stroller.






Sunday night we went to celebrate Great Grandpa's birthday. Here I am with my cousin Lisa helping Great Grandpa blow out his candles.











Great Grandma decided it would be a good idea to give me chocolate cake while Mom and Dad were in the other room.











We went to visit Great Aunt Donna this week too. We went for a long walk along the beach.








Auntie Donna was entertaining me with this funny birthday balloon. It was pretty funny.

No comments:

baby
baby