Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birthday Fun!






Everyone knows that the best way to start your day is with a healthy breakfast. This is especially important when it is the day of your birthday party!















After breakfast I went exploring behind the couch. I like to help Mom clean the floors.














Before I knew it it was time for the party. I put on my new dress and welcomed my guests.
















I took some time to hang out with everyone. Here I am reading one of my new books with Stacy.


















Here is my cake.












Why is everyone staring at me??
















I'm not sure about this lunch. It doesn't taste like vegetables...









Mom and I opened my gifts once everyone had eaten cake.






After everyone was gone I took some time to meet a new friend.

















Later that night I crawled around the house with this wipe stuffed in my mouth.




















Today for dinner I tried using a fork again. It was pretty fun.

No comments:

baby
baby