Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer!






Now that mom is on summer holidays we can get out and enjoy the weather.

We went to the petting zoo this week.









I was very excited to see so many animals!













This one tried to make friends with me.

















Look at the cool birds!

















Next it was off to the water park. I stood in the running water.










It was fun to splash around.



















Mmmm... refreshing.

















I love to take my stroller for walks around the house.










Yesterday I went swimming at the neighbours' house.

















As usual I had lots to say.








Sebastian and I took turns splashing each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, she's so cute. :D How's your summer? I have Math 10 online summer school. :(

baby
baby