Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!


Earlier this week Dad and I were playing with my puppets. It was pretty funny!






Gwyn and I went to Go Bananas and my favourite part was riding in this plane.











Theo came over to play and I showed him my tent.












Mom and Dad had fun with their friends carving these pumpkins.













Here we are getting ready to go. Something was funny but I can't remember what...










This is my pumpkin.















OK, it's off to Trick or Treat. Liam and I went around to a few houses. I learned you have to wait your turn.















Then someone puts something in your bag.





















Where to next?



















I better run, I think the candy is almost all gone!
















Dad wore his costume from work. He was a worker bee.


















Once we got back to the house Liam helped me enjoy some of the treats we had collected.











Yum!!











I played everyone a song on the piano and then it was time to go home. What a fun night!

2 comments:

Admin said...

Haha, what a cute baby you have there.

Ginn,
Malaysia

Anonymous said...

super cute :)

baby
baby