Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Since this is only my second Christmas, I had a lot to learn about the way things work. We started by looking in this sock.
This pony was inside! I had to take a break to brush her hair.Next, Dad helped me open a present. I wonder what will be inside?A Tea Party! Would you like to have some tea with me?This one takes a bit more strength to open.Cheese!
Zoo animals are a lot of fun.
The package they came in is just as good!!
Next it was off to Grandma and Grandpa B's house. More presents for me?! I'm starting to get the hang of this.
On Boxing Day we had dinner with Great Grandma. Do you like my hat?
How about my fancy cat slippers? And don't forget my stylish t-shirt from Auntie Annette.
Mom and I both say "Cheese!"
Who me? I'm not up to anything...More presents. This one is from cousin Shauna.
Cousin Lisa picked out this baby doll. I think she wants some milk.
Now it's time for Dad and I to say, "Cheese!"
I think I will hide in here for a bit.
Here I am! Did you miss me?
There's nothing like a good cup of tea with friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha lots of funny pictures! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

baby
baby