Sunday, February 08, 2009

Birthday Party!

Even though my birthday isn't until Friday we had my party this weekend. A lot of my friends came over and we decorated cookies.
Here are Gwyn and I putting some sprinkles on our cookies.Mmm, tasting time.
Elijah told me that he loves decorating cookies.
Time for tea!
Here I am with my cake and candles.
Here is a look at the top of my cake.
Uncle gets a hug.
Liam decided to try and help me open my presents.

I don't think so.Wow! My very own sunglasses!


Here is a video of me blowing out the candles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET!! :D you're sooo cute!
decorating cookies looked fun!
the blowing candle video was so cute hahaha
Hope you had a great partayyy!!

FatDad said...

Thanks for organizing such a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looked like a fun party! I can't believe that Violet is 2 already!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Violet!
You are so beautiful!! I loved the video, and all the pics are cute.
God blessings today and always!

baby
baby