Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Visit to Vernon

Last weekend we went on a road trip to Vernon. Here I am getting ready for the trip.
Our first morning there I picked my own raspberries and ate them on my cereal. YUM!After breakfast it was time to help Grandpa A. in the garden.This is fun!Dad, Mom and I went up to Silverstar to walk around. I found this funny friend.
Here we go on our hike.
Dad and I went up on this bridge.

Next it was off to the nature centre. Here I am in a bear cave.
I also learned about bees.
This skunk is pretty cute.
Here I am touching a gopher snake. It is 3 feet long.
For lunch we went to visit Grandma A. at the farm where she works. I even got to have a cookie and go on a tractor ride.
Tractor rides are a lot of fun.
Here I am!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a fun couple of days!

No comments:

baby
baby