Monday, December 07, 2009

Everything Happens at Once

Goo Goo Goggles!
This weekend we went to Owen's birthday party at the gymnastics club.
I had fun on the trampolines.
I also found a good place to hide.
Mmm, cupcakes! The icing is my favourite.
Sunday evening we went to the Santa Clause parade.
Look at all the lights!
Lucy didn't see much.
It was a little cold out but we had a great time.

Sunday afternoon we went to Dad's work Christmas party for kids.
Lucy made friends with Berlin.
She also caught up with Lucas.
The party was at another gymnastics club! I had a lot of fun on the trampolines.
I love to jump!
Dad helped me balance on this beam while I walked.
There was also this bouncy castle.
I didn't like Santa but I followed this reindeer around for awhile.

What a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Looks like Violet had a fun week

baby
baby