Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Much to Tell You!

It's been a while so there is a lot to share with you...

Princess party! Gwyn and I enjoyed dinner together.

After ballet class one week, Mom and I made Rice Krispie squares.
My job was to count the marshmallows.
We went to Centennial Beach with some friends.
Coralie was kind enough to push me on the swing.

Lucy loves the swing too!

I spent some time down at the water.
I threw lots of rocks.
And collected some shells.
I also spent some time visiting the ducks.
What a fun day at the beach!
We also went to visit Theo's baby brother Gus. He sure is small!
After that we went for sushi. Lucy even ate some rice.

Some pictures from our family day at the Watershed.
Family lunch!
Mommy and Lucy.
Spoon!
We went for a bit of an adventure after lunch.
I like this tree stump.
See you later!

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Great pictures! Lucy's all grown up already!

baby
baby