Friday, May 25, 2007

Fun With Company


Wow, I've had a lot of visitors lately. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everyone but here are a few.










Grandpa and Grandma came all the way from Saskatchewan to see how I was doing.












My cousin Eli sure is funny.













I can't wait until I am old enough to play with my cousin Jackson.












Great Auntie Donna came by and brought me a new toy. It's my new favourite!












See how I can grab the feet and stick them in my mouth?














Some people think I look like Mom and some people think I look like Grandma. What do you think?













1 comment:

RLE said...

I think she looks like both of you, which makes sense because you look like your mom in some ways. So good to see pics of your parents too. Say hi next time you talk to them!

baby
baby