Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Great Outdoors and Other Adventures




This gym is great for my core strength.














This new toy is very exciting. If only my feet could touch the ground...














I like giving kisses to my good friend Gainer.












Mom tells me we are going swimming tomorrow. I thought I should model my swim suit to see how it looks. I think I have what it takes to be Canada's Next Top Baby Model.










Here we are outside. I love the fresh air.












Gwyn explained to me what swimming was and how I have nothing to worry about.












Despite Gwyn's reassurances I did not really like the pool. I'm sure I will get used to it though. Here I am drying off after my very short swim.

2 comments:

The Sushi Family said...

So glad that the hat is coming in handy! Enjoy the sunshine! Hope to see you again soon!

RLE said...

Thanks Jamie, for giving me the link to your blog. It is good to see you and your family and catch up with you and your life. I am going to send you an invite to RHys' blog as it is a private one.
What a sweetie Violet is! Love the hair and the big blue eyes! Her swimsuit is adorable... too bad she didn't love the water.

baby
baby