Monday, July 16, 2007

Beach Bum




Last week Mom and I travelled down to Point Roberts to visit some friends at the beach. I forgot to pack a hat so I had to borrow a couple.

















We went for a walk down to the beach. I sat for a while to admire the waves.










I was not sure what to make of the water. The stones felt weird on my feet.












Hey! This is really cold. No one asked me if I wanted to be dipped in the ocean!







Now this is more like it. Relaxing and eating dinner with friends.
Thanks Ariane for inviting us to your cabin!

1 comment:

RLE said...

With the first hat, she really would've fit in here in Calgary last week at the Stampede.
Rhys loves the water and though I think it will be too cold, he always wants to go back in and is upset when we leave!

baby
baby