Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fun With Food




Well, since I have mastered eating rice cereal it's time to move on to fruit! Here I am after a meal which included prunes. Yummy and helpful...











Next it was on to apples and blueberries. These were also very tasty. Since I insist on sucking my thumbs after most bites it gets a little messy. Plus I get a little excited and flap my arms just a bit.








A new part of our evening routine involves a bath in the sink. It works pretty well though I get soap in my eyes if my hair gets washed.













We also went to the park this week. I went in the outdoor swimming pool. It was a beautiful day.












Since it was so sunny I wore my hat into the pool.











Earlier this week I tired myself out so much that I fell asleep in the jumper a half an hour before bedtime!

No comments:

baby
baby