Friday, October 26, 2007

A Weekend Away




Last weekend we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Apps in Vernon. Grandma let me play with her teddy bear.















She also introduced me to some new toys! They were pretty fun.












Grandma and Grandpa have lots of cats. Here I was trying to grab the cat's tail but I was distracted by Dad's foot.













Success is mine!








Grandma let me try on her reading glasses.













Even Auntie Amber was there.



















We had our family picture taken.
















Grandma is helping me dance with Cuddles.
















Now it's time for the long drive home.


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun visit!










I also learned to feed myself at Grandma's. At home mom gave me a rice cookie. Yum!









Here is a video of me playing me new favourite game.

No comments:

baby
baby