Friday, November 02, 2007

Busy Busy Busy...





This week I really started to enjoy feeding myself.













On Saturday we went to Gwyn's first birthday party. I played with her new car and chewed on my dress shoes.












Sunday night I got all dressed up and went to a church party. Here I am with Soleil.
















Take a good look at my costume. It was pretty popular.















Here is a look at the back of it.
















I really like this pumpkin. Can I keep it?















Owen is helping me play with my pumpkin.











Here I am with Theo.













On Tuesday we went to visit Jackson and Eli. They did their best to make me laugh.













On Wednesday I went to see the dentist. Here I am waiting patiently.











On Wednesday night Liam came over to keep me company.










Here I am with my pumpkin. I really like it.




I also want to show you how I can feed myself. It is so fun!

No comments:

baby
baby