Friday, November 23, 2007

Go Riders Go!






I am so excited that my favourite team the Saskatchewan Roughriders are going to be in the Grey Cup this weekend!










This week I saw Grandma Apps and met a new friend. I had fun playing with Grandma and Megan.










Grandma Sauder was also in town. We had fun cuddling.












Grandpa Sauder showed me Bob the Builder on the computer.













Mom, Grandma S. and I went shopping and ran into Auntie Annette! She showed me what is cool for winter.









I love sample sales!!

My friend Gracie came over to play last night. I like to stare at her. She thought it was pretty funny.

Yesterday we went to a seminar at Dad's work and I got to sit in this big chair for the afternoon.





Today we went with Esther and Liam to visit Emily, Katelyn, and Timothy (he stayed home to sleep). It was so nice we went for a walk.











Later Katelyn showed me how to put her mittens on.

No comments:

baby
baby