Saturday, May 24, 2008

Getting Outside







Last weekend Dad had Saturday off. So we all took a trip to the park! I got to ride in my backpack while Dad did all the work.













After a bit of a walk, we stopped for lunch.



















I practised my standing.







Then I thought I better have a little more to eat.






Later we went to Owen's house and I crawled around in this fancy tunnel.
















It was pretty cool.



















Bedhead!!












This morning I was trying to eat my breakfast and Mom did something to my hair.













What in the world is this?













Why did you do that?
Since we were up early, we went to the park.
The swings are my favourite.
I tried out the tunnel for the first time.
I even climbed up to the big slide.

What a fun morning!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, she's so cute. :)

baby
baby