Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Little Family Time





The weather here has been getting better. This week we spent some time outdoors.

I played peek-a-boo with this lid - you can't see me at all in this picture

















I tried to have a turn with the bubbles - by the way, I don't mind the taste either











Friday brought new adventures. To build up our strength, we went out for lunch.














Then it was off to Go Bananas!

Here I am climbing the ramp.











Then it was over to the slide and down I went. What fun!




















Next it was Elijah's turn.














Can I get back up this way?













I went for a ride on a dragon with Jackson.




















Later we all relaxed by watching some cartoons. What a great day!
































No comments:

baby
baby