Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mexico!










After getting up early it was off to the airport. Who knew there would be so much to see there!




















We're ready, let's go! One question... Where are we going?

















This moving sidewalk was a lot of fun.












After a long plane ride it was time to sit in a bus. What fun!





























Hmmm, I'm not sure what to think of my new surroundings.


















After a night's sleep I was ready to see more.


































Next it was off to the beach to look at the sand.


































It sure is beautiful here.




































It's also hot! Time for a drink.



















Later we sat by the pool. I liked to watch what everyone is doing.

















I also really like this beach towel I picked out. It has so many animals on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! MEXICO LOOKS FUN!

baby
baby