Sunday, July 13, 2008

Even More Mexico!






One day while we were in town I bought this pretty dress. It is my favourite.
















We were on our way to dinner but I needed to take a moment to reflect on the trip so far.



















This week I had a lot of time to practise using a fork. It was quite fun!











I also learned to drink from a straw!

note from mom: Violet is actually drinking water. We discovered that as long as she had a glass of water and a straw she wouldn't try to get our drinks!













Look! I can eat a whole apple.







Mmmm, tacos. My new favourite food is guacamole. I ate it every day! I also manged to eat 2/3 of this taco after I had already eaten a bunch of other veggies.












This looks like a good place to hang out for a bit.











I am now a Mexican wrestler. Beware my powers...













We had a long trip home on Saturday. We left the hotel at 2 so I had to catch a few winks on the way to the airport.










After a long wait (in an un-airconditioned airport) and a 4 1/2 hour flight to Calgary I managed to get about 30 minutes of sleep around 11 pm.

Of course as soon as the plane took off for Vancouver I was up and ready for more action!

Then it was into the car and home by 1:30 am. What a week!

No comments:

baby
baby