Saturday, September 06, 2008

Friends Old and New




Last weekend mom took me to meet some of her former students. I got to play with some of their toys.











They dressed me up in this funny dancer outfit.





















Then they made me wear this hat and scarf.















Thanks Oliver and Tiffany for such a fun afternoon!














Yogurt makes a good drink.












Gwyn and I discovered how much fun it is to play with patio windows.











Stacy showed us how to give kisses through the glass.













I also went to Gwyn's new house. It is just the right size for us!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! new pictures. i'm guessing there's usually a new post on saturdays?

Anonymous said...

we had so much fun w/ her! i always enjoy looking @ violet's interesting adventures! :) my mom keeps on saying violet has nice eyes. she says it's like "doll eyes". my mom says violet's eyes are exactly like yours.

baby
baby