Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Blast From the Past


Not much went on this week so here are a few things I forgot to share with you...


A few weeks ago we took a trip to IKEA as you can see it was pretty exhausting.











One day it was so hot out that I had a bath on the deck. It was a lot of fun.

















Theo came over for a visit. I insisted on holding him.










We went to visit the cousins one day. Here we are drinking our milk together.















I took a turn playing the drums.


















While I did that Elijah brushed his teeth.

















We also took a trip to the PNE to see the 4H show and Superdogs. There was a lot to look at.












I enjoyed looking at the baby animals.












Grandma helped me see over the fence.
















Nice goat...













I am also learning to sing along. Here is my favourite song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E I O! haha.. and on his farm he had a... E I O!
cute :) violet, you're adorable.

baby
baby