Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Much Needed Get Away



After the stress of the last week we decided to get away. Mom and I were already scheduled to visit Grandma and Grandpa Sauder so Dad decided to join us.

We missed our first flight (despite being there an hour and a half early, thanks Air Canada) so we spent some time exploring the airport.








I enjoyed looking at the sculptures in the terminal.











I made a new friend in the Edmonton airport.
















I also took some time to get a bit of exercise.






Relaxing on the second flight of the day.
















"Booo!!!" My new favourite animals. I spent a lot of time visiting my friends the cows.











Farm life is the best!















It was also very hot. I spent some time cooling off in my little pool.
















Grandpa's main job was to show me the cows. As soon as I saw him I let him know this by saying "Boooo!"










We also took some time to drive the tractor.














We visited Great Grandma and I decided to wear her shoe.



















Grandma and I even fed the cows.












Now here's a tractor I can handle on my own.













On the flight home I shared some snacks with dad.

What a great trip. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We also took some time to drive the tractor. & Farm life is the best are my fav pictures of this album :) she's adoriableh~!

baby
baby