Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Aquarium!





After much begging and pouting in the corner I finally got mom and dad to take me to the Aquarium!

Just kidding, I just decided to hide here one day.


















Well, here we are at the shark tank. There is so much to look at in here!








Wow, I could stand here all morning and look at the "glub gubs!"














Time for the dolphin show. Those dolphins sure can jump.













I wonder where the seals are?

















Oh, here's one.





















Wow! A mom and baby beluga.















There must be something to see in here. How's that other baby get in there?

















Jelly fish!













Time to take a break for some colouring.












Those sure are big glub gubs.














Time to take a break to smell some flowers.












We had a nice picnic lunch too.














We even got to see some birds. They came pretty close to us.











Then it was back inside to see more of the aquarium. Here I am trapped inside a box with some frogs...

What a great day!

3 comments:

FatDad said...

It was a fun day at the aquarium. Good pictures!

Anonymous said...

The picture w/ the quote "I wonder where the seals are?" is so pro!! It's like, NIGEL BARKER quality! :P
Aquariums are always fun :)

Anonymous said...

btw, i like her haircut! she has one, right? :S

baby
baby