Saturday, October 18, 2008

What Didn't we do This Week?



Grandma and Grandpa Sauder were in town for Thanksgiving. We took advantage of the great weather by going to the Pumpkin Patch.
















What is this? Everyone else tried it so I guess I better try too.














Wow! A baby calf. It is so exciting here!















Wait, maybe I don't like it as much as I thought. I'm tired and a big cow scared me.
















I gave everyone equal opportunity to carry me around. Even Uncle got a turn or two.
















It was off to see the pumpkins. Grandpa helped me check them out.












This one seems to be the right size.













Elijah picked one out too.













Picking pumpkins is hard work. We had to stop for a treat. Here I am sharing the chair with Jackson.










Next Elijah and I shared the chair and a few germs.












Later in the week we went to IKEA with Grandma and Grandpa.












Another friend! Malaya and her mom came over to play.












Friday we were invited to go to gymnastics drop in with Katelyn. It was so fun!













We all loved this bouncy block pit.













Quick, jump before we get kicked off!














Run run run!








Look out, here I come!

3 comments:

FatDad said...

Awesome! so many pictures! That looked like a super fun week.

Anonymous said...

AHha!! so many cool pictures! is the uncle your brother? ;O he sorta sorta looks like you. i don't know for sure though LOL.
i've been to that gymnastic place! so much fun!
violet sure is growing. :)

The Sushi Family said...

you got some great pics! It was so great to hang out with you guys!

baby
baby