Thursday, September 13, 2007

Enjoying the Warm Weather









I love to be outside and to feel the wind in my hair!












We went to visit Auntie Amber on Sunday.













Monday Jackson and I hung out on the deck.











It has been so hot this week that we went to the beach. I loved the feel of the sand and the ocean on my legs. I also developed a liking for the taste...









Gwyn and I played together in the sun.








Here you can see how I enjoyed the feel of the sand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shes eating mudd ahhh

-kero-

that girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

shes really cute!
i had to delete my comment because i didn't want other people that i dont know to access my account. muahahhaa!
by the way, how did you feel when Violet was eating mud? haha yucky!!! :)

baby
baby