Friday, September 28, 2007

Vacation Time




This weekend we flew to Edmonton to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa. Here I am in my own seat! (It's actually Mom's but she got up so I took it)















This was the last time I was on a plane (in June). You can see how much I've changed!

















When we got there everyone was hungry so we went for lunch. I perked up as soon as the camera came out.








Some people are so lazy. Instead of stopping to take me out, Dad, Grandma, and Auntie rigged up this system to kinda keep my bottle tilted up. I didn't mind though since I was really hungry. Nothing like shopping to work up an appetite.

Don't worry, the items shown are actually on the tray of the stroller and not squishing me.







Dad and Grandpa found this petting zoo in the mall. I loved it! I waved and talked to all the animals and even petted a few of them. The people along the fence were having just as much fun watching me as they were watching the animals!









Here I am getting a closer look at whatever that is on Grandpa's face.












Here we are at the end of our shopping extravaganza. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa (and Auntie and Uncle) for the fun weekend! Hope to see you again soon.



















No comments:

baby
baby