Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Range of Emotions




Here I am after my first haircut. As you can see I am happy with the results.














In this shot you will notice that I am content to play on my own. I am starting to figure out what these toys are for. For example, the pink thing I am playing with is supposed to spin.











As you can see, I actually do cry on occasion. I had just woken up from my nap and was a little hungry. Notice my new blanket made for me by Auntie Leslie who came to visit me from Calgary.















Finally you will see how excited I get when I see dogs. Listen closely to my squeals of joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, shes so cute!

that girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Haha that was so cute!
I love Violet!! :D

baby
baby