Friday, January 25, 2008

Calgary - Part 1






Before we set out to Calgary I tried using a fork to eat my food.













I'm not sure how I feel about it...













Alright, here we go! My fourth plane trip. I was too interested in looking at the TV to look at the camera.














Safety first! Everyone knows you have to wear a seat belt when you are riding the plane.











I made many new friends while I was in Calgary. This is Rhys. His mom was friends with my mom in high school!






Cousin Noah shared all his toys with me.















Back at Leslie's house I checked out the weird weather they seemed to be having.

















Cousin Tegan came by to say hello.
















Anna is one of Mom's friends from university.














Another new friend! Carl is a friend of Mom's from high school.

No comments:

baby
baby