Friday, January 25, 2008

Calgary - Part 2






There's nothing like a good book!













On Sunday we went to Banff. It was cold but beautiful.















The reason we went to Calgary was to visit Mom's friend Leslie that she has known since she was small. We didn't get a picture of her though... This is her Mom. She fed us dinner Sunday night.









She made me this dress out of an old pillow case because I had dirtied both sets of clothes and had to put them in the wash.















She also let me get really close to her cat. I had fun chasing the cat around.













Well, if all trips come to an end this one came to a crashing halt. It turns out that I am very sick. I picked up a stomach virus and it just won't go! It's been a week now and I haven't eaten a proper meal since we got back. I sure hope none of my new friends got sick.










As you can see I am not myself.




















Thursday I was feeling a little more energetic so I just climbed up the stairs.
















Hello little cow. How about a kiss??

No comments:

baby
baby