Friday, January 11, 2008

A Week in the Life of...





You can't start the day without a good breakfast. I love bananas!














Mmmm!!!










After breakfast we spend time playing with my toys. This one is new.





I really enjoy all of my new Christmas toys.













Later in the day I roam around the house looking for things to do. Here I have found my remote control. If only I could get it to do something...














Would you like to share my blocks?


















Sometimes we go out visiting. Here I am at Grandma and Grandpa Bertram's visiting my puppy.















I like to try to get through small spaces.


















Let's get to know each other.


















Even when I am playing with my toys Sally is right there.











Mom wanted you to see how I can talk.

No comments:

baby
baby